Becoming a part of the Urban Initiative
If you are interested in starting an urban center as a part of Care Net's Urban Initiative, your journey begins here! Download and fill out the Urban Initiative Request Form to officially become a part of the initiative dedicated to planting pregnancy resource centers where the need is the greatest.
Checklist for Opening a Center
Thank you for your interest in opening a pregnancy center where you are. Please download and take a look at our Developing Center Checklist below. If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Screening
A great way to generate interest in your community is by hosting a screening of Maafa 21. Download the document below for more info.
Here are some facts that cannot be ignored.
Articles & Studies
These articles and studies will help you inform you furthermore.
- Understanding American's Shift on Abortion (TIME Magazine)
- Abortion in America (2009)
- Birth Control, Abortion, and STD's
Compelling videos you must see and share.
- Chilli from TLC Shares Abortion Regret
- Martin Luther King Jr. "Epidemic"
- "Number One Killer" of African Americans
- "Unwanted" - A Story About Choice
- "Lies" of Being Unwanted (Whoopi Goldberg)